2021 Ghibli Hybrid has been announced by Maserati. It will be the first electrified car to be produced by Maserati. This car is a big push for the Italian automaker towards the electric vehicle industry.
2021 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid Announced | The First Of The Electrified Maseratis
- The 2021 Ghibli is the first electrified car to be made by Maserati. It is a very huge step for the company because EVs are the future.
- Ghibli offers a 48-volt hybrid system that is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine plus an electric supercharger.
- It is not going to be launched in the U.S. but the upcoming EVs by Maserati will be.
- The next GranTurismo and GranCabrio will also be hybrid next year.
- The 2021 Ghibli offers some nice blue accent that denotes its hybrid nature.
The Ghibli Hybrid offers a 48-volt hybrid system that is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with a regenerative-braking capability and an electric supercharger. The car produces 325 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque and its eight-speed automatic transmission sees all of its power to the rear wheels.
Maserati’s hybrid cars can be distinguished by blue accents on the exterior and a smaller front grille. The diesel model is replaced by a hybrid model.
Its production will be started in the second half of 2020 and it will go on sale by December. It will not be available in the States, but the upcoming GranTurismo and GranCabrio will be.
Thank you for reading our work, please provide valuable feedback.
Also Read: Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 2021 Review